Terms & Conditions
for use of Zutek's website
Last reviewed: 07-08-2021
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Zutek.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agree to accept all terms and conditions herein. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Zutek and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Zutek may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Zutek,LLC expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Zutek from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
VARIATION OF TERMS
Zutek is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Zutek and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.